Magazine Project-Interviews
Interviews
I will interview the head coach of the Sarasota Surge u17 high school rugby team Chris Speese as well as players Harvey Comb and Ignacio Battaglia. For the players I will center the questions around what its like to play the sport and their personal experience with it. For coach Chris Speese I will ask more questions about the opportunities students have to play for colleges and maybe professional team.These interviews will take place on the 12th and 14th of December as there is a tournament on the 14th and practice on Thursdays. I will interview the coach before practice and the players post practice.
Questions:
1. What is it like playing rugby, a sport that is not very common or well known in the United States?
2. How do the injuries in rugby compare to other contact sports such as football?
3. Due to the lack of popularity in the States do kids still have a chance to get scholarship opportunities playing rugby?
4. How does the competition in Rugby compare to other collegiate sports.
I will interview the head coach of the Sarasota Surge u17 high school rugby team Chris Speese as well as players Harvey Comb and Ignacio Battaglia. For the players I will center the questions around what its like to play the sport and their personal experience with it. For coach Chris Speese I will ask more questions about the opportunities students have to play for colleges and maybe professional team.These interviews will take place on the 12th and 14th of December as there is a tournament on the 14th and practice on Thursdays. I will interview the coach before practice and the players post practice.
Questions:
1. What is it like playing rugby, a sport that is not very common or well known in the United States?
2. How do the injuries in rugby compare to other contact sports such as football?
3. Due to the lack of popularity in the States do kids still have a chance to get scholarship opportunities playing rugby?
4. How does the competition in Rugby compare to other collegiate sports.
Comments
Post a Comment