Magazine Project-Schedule Photo shoot
Photo Shoot
I will take photos at the Surge Practices at The Sarasota Rugby and Cricket club in Lakewood Ranch on December 12. I will also take pictures at a tournament in Cocoa beach on December 14. I will try to get some action shots of Surge players and other teams in the tournament. I will document some of the practice drills and training players do to prepare for tournaments on the 12th. I will also take photos of some of the players and coach I am interviewing. I will also show the environment and field they are playing at.
I will take photos at the Surge Practices at The Sarasota Rugby and Cricket club in Lakewood Ranch on December 12. I will also take pictures at a tournament in Cocoa beach on December 14. I will try to get some action shots of Surge players and other teams in the tournament. I will document some of the practice drills and training players do to prepare for tournaments on the 12th. I will also take photos of some of the players and coach I am interviewing. I will also show the environment and field they are playing at.
Comments
Post a Comment