Magazine Project- Feedback and Revisions
Revisions
Some of the revisions I will make on my project include a more organized template for my table of contents and include my pictures more efficiently. I will do this by using a solid color background with two column text for my two page article. I will also use geometric shapes that I have seen used in other sports magazines to organize the headings. I will also carry out these designs through adobe programs to further advance the way I present my magazine. Instead of the two page article stretching half of the second and first page I will have it cover both and fit the text around more pictures that I will take soon. Increasing the number of photos I have will increase the quality of the few that I use.
Some of the revisions I will make on my project include a more organized template for my table of contents and include my pictures more efficiently. I will do this by using a solid color background with two column text for my two page article. I will also use geometric shapes that I have seen used in other sports magazines to organize the headings. I will also carry out these designs through adobe programs to further advance the way I present my magazine. Instead of the two page article stretching half of the second and first page I will have it cover both and fit the text around more pictures that I will take soon. Increasing the number of photos I have will increase the quality of the few that I use.
Comments
Post a Comment