Revisions
Cover Page
I noticed that most sports magazines had their subtitles in a color that catches the readers eye such as the yellow I used. I also cropped the cover photo so that it was in the center of the page and edited the title although I may make more changes to it.
TOC
I changed the background picture to make it look more clean and simple. I also changed the text and where it was formatted on the page.
Article
I revised the article by changing the font of the title using indesign along with adding newer more significant pictures from my most recent shoot. I also fixed the columns and text.
I noticed that most sports magazines had their subtitles in a color that catches the readers eye such as the yellow I used. I also cropped the cover photo so that it was in the center of the page and edited the title although I may make more changes to it.
TOC
I changed the background picture to make it look more clean and simple. I also changed the text and where it was formatted on the page.
Article
I revised the article by changing the font of the title using indesign along with adding newer more significant pictures from my most recent shoot. I also fixed the columns and text.
Comments
Post a Comment